Makita Corporation is one of the largest manufacturers of power tools. Founded on March 21, 1915, it is based in Anjo, Japan, and operates factories in Brazil, Canada, China, Japan, Mexico, Romania, the United Kingdom, Germany and the United States.
– Compact and lightweight design. Comes in Carry Case.
– All metal gear construction ensures high transmission durability.
– Single sleeve keyless chuck enables easy bit installation/removal with one hand.
– Ergonomically designed rubberized soft grip provides more control and comfort.
– Variable Speed, Electric Brake, Reversing, Mechanical 2-Speed, Keyless Chuck, Torque Setiing 16 and Carry Case
– Voltage: 18V 5.0Ah, 4.0Ah, 3.0Ah and 1.5Ah
– Capacity Steel: 13mm
– Capacity Wood: 36mm
– Capacity Masonry: 13mm
– Impact per minute (i/min): Hi: 0-19,500
– Impact per minute (i/min): Lo: 0-6,000
– No load speed (r/min): Hi: 0-1,300
– No load speed (r/min): Lo: 0-400
– Max Fastening Torque: Hard: 42Nm
– Max Fastening Torque: Soft: 27Nm
– Dimensions (LxWxH)/Net Weight: 239 x 79 x 244mm/1.7kg
What’s in the box
Includes 1 x DHP453 18v Cordless Impact Drill 2 x 1.3Ah Li-Ion 18V batteries (BL1815), 1 x charger (DC18RC) 1 x Carry Case