Introducing ZEROPLAY Miter Bar
Build an accurate table saw sled fast. The ZEROPLAY Miter
Bars takes cross cut table saw sleds to the next level of precision.
- Hassle-free miter bars using One-Touch Calibration
- No slop, side-to-side play or seasonal warping
- Top-down installation for easy and fast mounting to jigs, fixtures and sleds
- Easily retrofit existing cross cut sleds or jigs
- Fits standard (3/4′ x 3/8′) T miter slots, ShopSmith and General miter tracks
- Includes 1 ZEROPLAY miter bar and cross cut jig plans
- 9.5-Inch length for each miter bar
What it is…
ZEROPLAY Miter Bars are hassle-free, dead-on accurate, and super-simple
to use. Build better, more accurate jigs, sleds, and fixtures faster. Your projects
will thank you.
Create perfectly square crosscut jigs fast. The ZEROPLAY
Miter Bar System takes miter bars and table saw sleds to the next level of precision.
By using the One-Touch Calibration, you instantly fill the full width of the miter
slot for no side-to-side play.
Top-down installation lets you keep your sled square to the fence while you secure
the ZEROPLAY Miter Bar for a hassle-free setup and precision
Use two ZEROPLAY Miter Bars in tandem to create long sleds
and jigs. Handle larger materials safer and more accurately.
Includes ZEROPLAY Miter Stop, reliable and precise hold-down
anchors for the table saw tops and miter T-tracks. Build custom hold-downs for T-TRACK
miter slots. Perfect for accurate repeat cuts for a sliding table saw sleds. A must-have
for clamping, slotting, stopping, and more. Use for point A and B stops for slotting.
Locks woodworking jigs in position.